Wanderlust

I'm going on a holiday to Taiwan for 10 days together with one of my BFFs, Jingen. It's a pity that the other two cannot join us ...



I'm going on a holiday to Taiwan for 10 days together with one of my BFFs, Jingen.
It's a pity that the other two cannot join us since their semester has started.

Sorry that this blog hasn't been as eventful.
I do have quite a lot of photos that I've not edited from my DSLR and thus my blog has been showing photos that appeared on my Instagram before.
I'd most probably be on a hiatus for the next 10 days unless I find time to blog in Taiwan (Maybe I'll post a few photos here and there).
Blessed two weeks ahead readers!

One of the craziest thing you need to know - I'm bringing 5 cameras along with me to Taiwan.
1 Holga, 1 Fisheye, 1 Big Polaroid, 1 Waterproof camera and DSLR.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna