THURSDAY // VALENTINE'S

I've yet to give out that card and the cupcake. Yesterday night was pretty magical for me because whatever that I've been wishin...




I've yet to give out that card and the cupcake.
Yesterday night was pretty magical for me because whatever that I've been wishing all along, all came true perfectly.
I am indeed Jesus's beloved child.



Excellent food, good ambience and great company.






Yesterday also marks the first time that I set foot on Helix Bridge.
I've been to MBS umpteen times but I've never once walked the Helix bridge.
Though there were droplets of rain water falling on my head as I walk the bridge, it was a really chilly and enjoyable night.

I absolutely love where God directs me to and gave me a great company for the night.
So thankful for Valentine's night and so thankful for Jesus.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna