Looking through the eyes of my lens

We were travelling along the highway in Malaysia last week and at that very moment, I thought I was in New Zealand. Clear blue sky ...









We were travelling along the highway in Malaysia last week and at that very moment, I thought I was in New Zealand.
Clear blue sky was what I yearn to see but I've been seeing more gray skies in Singapore nowadays.
There were no tall buildings. Cows and horses can be seen from quite a distant from the highway.
Cars were going at an average of 100km/h and cars can be seen shuffling between the lanes trying to rush back to hometown for New Year Eve's Reunion dinner.
Despite having merely 5 hours of sleep, I stayed awake throughout the 5 hours car ride.

For once, I thought it's time I see the world and let those around me enjoy the view I see from my eyes.
For once, I thought I should open my eyes to dream than to close my eyes to dream.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna