Carpenter and Cook

Carpenter and Cook 19 Lorong Kilat #01-06 Singapore 598120 What we ordered: Bacon & Cheese Quiche / Spinach Quic...





Carpenter and Cook
19 Lorong Kilat
#01-06
Singapore 598120











What we ordered:



Bacon & Cheese Quiche / Spinach Quiche
I must say I prefer Carpenter and Cook's Quiche to Dean and Deluca's one.
Personally, I feel that the crust is crispier and has more flavour to it than Dean and Deluca's one.

Frangipane Fruit Tart / Passionfruit Meringue / Lemonade Drizzle Cake
We tried the tarts and instantly fell in love with them.



Lemonade Drizzle Cake
Go for this item if you want something sour.



Frangipane Fruit Tart
Try this if you don't want anything too heavy.
I personally like berries so this is somehow my kind of dessert.





Passionfruit Meringue
If you're in for something sweet and sour, this is a must-try item.


























~






My outfit of the day (Friday) was something I've always been wanting to wear in Singapore and I finally had the chance to do so - Long socks.
Can't wait to complete the tasks I have on hands and get my salary!
Have a blessed week ahead x

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna