Korea 2012 Day 6 (Seoul)

Breakfast was at The Twosome Place. I was taken aback when I knew that they hired So Ji-Seob to represent their cafe. My manly guy that...




Breakfast was at The Twosome Place.
I was taken aback when I knew that they hired So Ji-Seob to represent their cafe.
My manly guy that I was crazy for a couple of weeks!



















This is my first time coming across this metallic tea filter.
I must say this is a fresh innovation compared to the usual paper-like teabag.





Initially we thought we missed the Changing of the Royal Guards but it turns out that we were just in time for it!
Time is indeed in God's hands and He definitely has the best plans for us!

























Gideon, this is for you, if you're reading this hahahaha.









I'll post Day 7 and Day 8 together since there isn't many photos altogether.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna