Korea 2012 Day 3 (Jeju)

Temperature: 1°C Feels like: -4.4°C (According to weather forecast) 10 min walk from our Hotel to Paris Baguette. It's jittery c...

Temperature: 1°C
Feels like: -4.4°C (According to weather forecast)





10 min walk from our Hotel to Paris Baguette.
It's jittery cold especially in the morning.













Back to the place where we were two days ago (First day in Jeju).
This time round, the snow has settled quite a bit.

















A ball of snow that numbs your hand quite badly after holding it for more than 30 seconds.





















Submarine ride!
I must say it's definitely worth it to go for a submarine ride in Jeju.
Not only do we see corals and fishes, we actually get to see a ship wreck!
We had to board a ship before reaching the place where the submarine is at.































The diver





We were 41.8m below sea level.















Went for a walk in the park to see the natural waterfall.
The most epic thing we did was to collect the maple leaves on the floor.



















Bibimbap for lunch!



I wasn't interested in the Miniature land but I must commend them for making the structures.
Though the sun was blazing down on this piece of land we're standing at, it's like as if the sun has no heat at all.
It was freezing cold and the wind wouldn't stop blowing. *Maximum brrrrrrr*
I was so reluctant to get my hands off my pockets to snap pictures.







This is for you Li Ting, if you're reading this hahaha.





This is for you Clarice, if you're reading this!











Teddy Bear Safari!
Oh how I love indoor activities ever since I'm in Jeju hahaha.
I don't need to brave the cold to snap pictures *gleeful*







My dad being mischievous.



This place is definitely my play land because there's so many furry things to touch!











I'm 1.64m so you can judge for yourself the how huge the teddy is!









I found my long lost family and they are all rejoicing for me!



Small teddy made, inspired by Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs.



















This one is really interesting and adorable.
Never thought I would see this in the Teddy Bear museum hahaha.







That marks our last day in Jeju.
We flew off the next afternoon, back to Seoul where we enjoy some city lifestyle!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna