Disney Parc, Paris

The car stunt show was quite a treat to our eyes. Every car stunt and epic racing we see in the movies actually came to life! Ca...












The car stunt show was quite a treat to our eyes. Every car stunt and epic racing we see in the movies actually came to life! Cars were flying, gunshots were heard, lots of screeching and chasing! The cars are actually made of really light materials to aid the flying scenes. Stuntmen are wrapped in layers of fire-proof clothing before painting a layer of flammable gel and purposely catching fire just for the movie scenes. Pft, tough work there! There were many more amazing stunts but I didn't manage to catch any photos. This is definitely worth queueing. The stadium can easily hold 1000 to 2000 audiences and therefore you will most likely still have a seat even if you are near the end of the queue.




















I dragged Jayden to take the hot air balloon with me at €12 each and I thought I was going to enjoy the ride very much. In the end, my legs were shaking and I was trembling with (what ridiculous) fear for the whole of 10 minutes. What in the world! I couldn't move myself from the inner rim to the outer rim of the carriage, which was only 3 steps away. The view was spectacular though. We got to see the whole Disney Parc and Walt Disneyland with the sun setting at 9pm approximately.



And that's us after the experience. Felt like a big loser after exiting the ride hahahaha.









First Disneyland with Jayden and this isn't going to be our last!
My next post will be up within these few weeks.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna