Once a bee, always a bee.

JC West B / Taken from Matthew Mindy Such a joyous girl who is always hungry for God's word. I am so glad that she got into the ...



JC West B / Taken from Matthew



Mindy
Such a joyous girl who is always hungry for God's word.
I am so glad that she got into the course she wants and God has definitely blessed her in design area.





Deborah
My one and only JJ senior in this CG.
I love her so much. I always feel joyful with her beside me.
I always feel comfortable with her.



Abigail
One of the few crazy ones, like me. Hahaha.
I love the way she speaks from her heart.
Such a blessing to get to know her.



Tabitha
I always enjoy being crazy with her.
Such a nice, fine and yet crazy lady.



Germaine
She's a lady, so firm in God's words and always providing support to the girls in this CG.
She has impacted me in many ways and has always bring me to a deeper lever of understanding Jesus love.




Geraldine
She's always surprising people with her answers in a humorous way.
Though I don't often get to talk to her, I'll always remember her facebook message for me on my birthday.

The seniors from my care group are graduating to their respective Uni care group.
I must say they have been a great blessing to me in this CG.
They were also the closest people to me ever since I entered this CG.
Once a bee, always a bee.

I thank God for all these precious people around me, to help me through whenever I face problems.
Such a blessing to know these people (':

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna