Happy 1st Birthday Eden!

It's my baby boy's first birthday! I love you baby boy. You've been such a dear to me. You always fall asleep when...














It's my baby boy's first birthday! I love you baby boy. You've been such a dear to me.
You always fall asleep when I scold you and that makes you incorrigibly adorable.
I do know that you're a timid little boy but God has not given you a spirit of fear but a spirit of life.
I can never stop musing over the way you eat and drink, the way you litter, and especially the way you sleep.
You will always be a baby to me no matter how old you become.
I am so glad that you're my little companion even though people do complain about you.
You may not be as smart, as bold, as lively and as perfectly littered-train but you are still very much loved by me.
It doesn't matter if you have imperfections because I just love you for who you are.
Little companion, I wish for you to be a joyous little rabbit and not to get bullied anymore.
May His blessings be around you and may His love shower upon you.

I love you hunny bunny x

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna