Happy Pop's Day

Crepe with Chicken and Mushroom filling. It's definitely a must try item in Marche! It's a huge portion so you can considering...





Crepe with Chicken and Mushroom filling.
It's definitely a must try item in Marche!
It's a huge portion so you can considering sharing it with 3 - 4 pax.





Italian Rosti with Sausage and Sour Cream.
I love this dish. You can share this with around 5 pax.







Watermelon juice and Orange juice are extremely fresh.
It's different from what you get in the fruit juice stalls in wet markets or shops.
There's a unique taste to their freshly squeezed juice.



I don't really like their steak. Not that it tastes bad but it's just not to my liking.





My favourite Bake Potato topped with Bacon bits and lavished with their homemade Sour Cream.





Strawberry Cake for dessert.
The strawberry is fresh and extremely sweet. So juicy.
The juice literally bursts out with every bite you take.
But I don't really fancy the cake part.









I must say I love Marche's food. One dish can be shared by at least 3 people.
After splitting costs within friends, it won't be that costly and your tummy will definitely be filled with good food.
It's just a pity that Vivocity's Marche has much lesser variety than Raffle's place ones.
I'll definitely frequent Marche again.

Happy Late Pop's Day Dad! (Late post)

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna