Be gone

I finally got the chance to touch my laptop after 2 weeks of intensive studying for Common Test 2. Really sorry for the lack of updates. ...



I finally got the chance to touch my laptop after 2 weeks of intensive studying for Common Test 2.
Really sorry for the lack of updates. It's 2 months time to prelim and maybe 3 months time to A level?
I guess it's really time to work for the results.

I've been having mixed feelings for many things and had been feeling lousy over some things.
Have you ever had that particular feeling that you know something is coming to an end?
I mean, things that you treasure, they are all coming to an end?
I don't know what got into me that made me so fearful of so many things.

Ultimately, I should not live in fear and instead enjoy everything that God has given me right now.
Not to live a life without purpose but to have a glorious obsession that keeps me going.

I've been looking forward to A levels coming to an end. Yet, I know I'm definitely not prepared for it.
What an awkward position to be in. All I want is for it to go and be gone forever.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna