Poppin'

I haven't set my foot into Holland Village for more than a year, before my last visit which was last Friday.  Stepping into Holland Vi...



I haven't set my foot into Holland Village for more than a year, before my last visit which was last Friday. Stepping into Holland Village as an 18-year-old, I'm finally of the legal age to drink in bars and bistros. Never felt so good on a fine evening, just chilling at the top level of the shop, with a cup of cocktail, two pieces of desserts and lots of catching up with the company. What's life without being able to take things at a slower pace, to have more time to notice the things going around?













Afternoon Delight Cocktail 
A fusion of different types of tea flavours. 
I personally love drinking tea and thus I love this cocktail except that the liquor was a little too strong for cocktail.



Instagram shots:







You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna