What I am thankful for in 2017

1. Graduated from NTU without failing any subjects (because I would have failed so badly but Jesus pulled me through faithfully) 2. Comp...



1. Graduated from NTU without failing any subjects (because I would have failed so badly but Jesus pulled me through faithfully)
2. Completed FYP although I did not do much.
3. Getting a job although I wasn't actively searching & it is not engineering related at all & I genuinely enjoy the job! (Praise Jesus!)
4. Bringing my personal worship towards Jesus to another level
5. Having the spending power to splurge on friends and tithe.



6. Good health and quality family time!
7. Jesus opening doors of opportunities and I get 2 assignments that allows me to express my creativity through images (I am truly blessed and loved by the One).
8. Joining Rock Kidz on 1 Jan 2017 and receiving so much blessings and grace in this area!
9. Learning that He is truly faithful and loving and only has plans to prosper me.
10. Jesus sharpening me and filling my eyes with wonder with His creativity and His goodness.



11. Cafe hops on weekends and doing life with Jayden
12. Work and life balance after stepping into the workforce
13. Jayden receiving revelations from Jesus
14. Won the NDP tickets and watched our first NE Show together sitting at the best seats, right beside the aisle (And I know it's really Jesus who led me to the contest)
15. Won tickets to Christmas Wonderland and had so much fun there (although there was a little squabble but Jesus taught us how to resolve it)



16. Baked a Unicorn cake on Valentine's day with Jayden (He can bake so much better than I do)
17. Visited zoo around 3x this year (an over-answered prayer since 2013)
18. The ability to gift during Christmas (this was such a pain when I was still a student)
19. Making new friends in Genrev
20. Privilege to serve in the Father's house and allowing God to speak life directly through me to the rock solid kids!



21. The unmerited, unearned and undeserved favour with the children in Rock Kidz and the people all around me. (Amazing grace and favour that I did nothing to gain them)
22. Wisdom to start taking Holy Communion daily and to see God's creative ways in loving me and reaching out to me.
23. The Gifts that God has given me, words that have been declared over me, I know Jesus will bring them to pass.
24. Serving together with Jayden!
25. Able to reach home and still see sunset
26. Fully freed from the emotional bondage during A\V Camp

2017 has been way too eventful. The first half of 2017, I was a student. The second half of 2017, I am an extremely joyous employee in a marketing team. From fearing that I'll be retained in my final year, to having a job that Jesus has set for me, I really could not have asked for more.

The only challenge I need to challenge myself everyday is to find as many things to give thanks to. To shout our victories and whisper our failures (not doing it the other way round). 2018 will be my best year yet!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna