Time Master

Breakfast in office this morning -  2 donuts rings from Takashimaya. I love to enjoy my breakfast from 9am till 11am, only in the office. ...



Breakfast in office this morning -  2 donuts rings from Takashimaya. I love to enjoy my breakfast from 9am till 11am, only in the office.
Taking each bite slowly, drinking my default breakfast drink - Less sweetened cold soya milk from Mr Bean - to fill up the empty stomach.

Everyday would be a better day if I don't get rushed by Dad in the morning just to be able to take his car ride to office that would usually have me seated in front of my desk by 8.15am when work starts at 9am. I don't think there's a need for part timers to be that early if they don't have any job in hand that they cannot finish within the 8 working hours. I'd rather wake up at 7-ish but able to take my own time to prepare for work, then reach approximately 15 minutes before 9am. Yes, I take around 40 minutes to prepare for work, spending most of the time ransacking my wardrobe for an outfit that suits my mood. No rush, just enjoying the process of making my day a better one. Thus, I've been taking public transport to office these days rather than taking the comfort ride.



Best part about not following my parents to work is that I get to enjoy my breakfast for as long as I want instead of the mere 15 minutes breakfast time. Looking at my unfinished donuts while I work, it makes me happy because I know that I can slowly take each bite, do some work, take another bite, do more work, take yet another bite.

I would like to apologize for the fact that I haven't been updating this space about my trip to Taiwan.
Work really took away my time for blogging those mega blog posts. Can't wait for June to end!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna