Future's decided - all in Your hands

All that I am, all that I have to be, I will give to you my everything. Doesn't matter where I am as long as I know that You are wit...



All that I am, all that I have to be, I will give to you my everything.

Doesn't matter where I am as long as I know that You are with me in my every step. I may not understand what You are planning for me but I know very well that it is all working for my good for all things work together for my good. Thank You for being careful with me because I've never been so blessed before. Each school that I told myself I'll not enter, I ended up being in that school and I got blessed like never before. I was able to go for Student Exchange Programme for Band performances and competitions in Genting, Port Dickson and even Hong Kong Disneyland during my secondary school years. It was the exact secondary school I told myself I'll never enter. I was blessed with good friends in JC, good hockey mates in JC, wonderful classmates in JC (except for that one and only one) even though I tell myself I'll never enter JJC. My most memorable birthdays all took place in JJC, celebrating my 17th and 18th birthday with my friends, nothing makes me happier than that. Suprises after surprises after surprises. It's like Jesus telling me that as long as it makes me happy, He wouldn't mind giving it all to me. Thank you Jesus, for all that You have done on the cross 2000 years ago in exchange for me to live this life abundantly. The beautiful exchange made at the cross was Your anthem of  love for me that lasts forever. 

How long is forever? It is, forever.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna