NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY

Mum didn't allow me to take cakes since I was still on my way to recovery and thus I have no cakes on my birthday. I couldn'...









Mum didn't allow me to take cakes since I was still on my way to recovery and thus I have no cakes on my birthday.
I couldn't contain my disappointment in not having any cakes on my birthday so Mum made me a jelly birthday cake.
I don't know if I should laugh at how cute the cake is or to cry at how much it differs from the cake I wanted for birthday.
Nevertheless, I'm very thankful that my parents stayed inside the kitchen to prepare my Jelly cake!
















1st of April was my birthday.
Receiving presents make me squeals and I bet most ladies would squeal the moment they know they are receiving presents.
Surprise makes me happy and since we receive presents on our birthday, birthday makes me extremely happy!
Some birthday presents came a few days earlier while some came a few days later.
I love receiving birthday presents that scatters around my birth date.

The ones I receive before my birthday would make me anticipate the coming of my birthday.
The ones I receive after my birthday comforts me because it shows that birthday isn't exactly over yet!
I'm pretty much living in self-denial that my birthday isn't over yet but it's so much fun to have it last a week!

I have also come to realise that best friends would give the most ridiculous birthday presents.
Ridiculous yet very heartwarming.
I received fresh blueberries from my 3 lovely ladies. I definitely love snacking on blueberries on normal days.
Stella bought Camomile tea because it's good for the gastric (According to what she has researched).
Joanna gave me childhood sweets that brings out the child in me again.
Truth be told, the child in me has always been coming out pretty often up till today.

It is especially on my birthday that I feel that age is really just a number.
What makes us feel older or makes us want to act older is what that happens throughout the year that makes us grow.
Looking forward to a great year ahead where I would grow to become who I am supposed to be!
I am ready for the hard times that would hit me this year so as to prune me and mould me.

I am ready.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna