First week of work

I'm working in my mum's office now. Never thought that I would experience a 9 to 6 job this soon. I've always dreaded a...








I'm working in my mum's office now.
Never thought that I would experience a 9 to 6 job this soon.
I've always dreaded a 9 to 6 job because I thought I would be really bored being stuck in a space for 8 hours.
Worst of all, I never once thought I would get close to anything related to finance or accounting.
Frankly speaking, after working for a week, I feel that finance is alright if I'm willing to learn.
Most of the things confuses me but I know it will take awhile more before it settles in.

On the first day of work, I had to issue 4 cheques but I ended up wasting another 4. Why?
Because every single cheque I issued, they had errors in them. Every single one.
Yes, I made the errors hahahaha.
Virgin try in writing cheques so I guess wasting a few cheques is actually fine? *excuses Jacq, excuses*
My work space is made up of fortresses of black arch files.
I never fail to get cuts or abrasions from those black arch files placed around my legs.
Clumsiness is accountable for those abrasions and cuts.

I'll have a cup of hot Japanese tea in the morning and one and a half cups of hot Japanese tea in the afternoon till work ends.
I snack on grapes, pocky, honey stars, hello panda and chocolates while I work.
I'm learning to cut them down and thus I'm relying on the cups of hot tea to keep me awake during work.

My body almost broke down again because I didn't get enough rest despite having 7.5hours of sleep daily.
Now I know when I become a working adult, I may have meaningless weekdays since I need my sleep so much.
A good night sleep really means a lot to working adults.
I think I need to stop having dreams at night.
Dreams make me feel as if I didn't sleep at all.

I believe next week will be better than this week!
Have a great Sunday x

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna