At the end of the day

At the end of the day, the most important thing is to be true to yourself. At the end of the day, I realise that I need to stop putting e...



At the end of the day, the most important thing is to be true to yourself.
At the end of the day, I realise that I need to stop putting emotions into things.
At the end of the day, I remember someone telling me that as long as my mind is willing to, I am able to.
At the end of the day, I realise I need Jesus more than anything.
At the end of the day, emotions took control and I lose control within.
At the end of the day, I ran back to Jesus.
At the end of the day, I realise I have three faces; one with family, another with friends and one when I'm alone.
At the end of the day, boldness weakens as time runs.
At the end of the day, I still want to be who I really am and keep you close.
At the end of the day, I realise that self-effort is useless.
At the end of the day, insecurities set in.
At the end of the day, I get pointed back to Jesus to know that I am more than enough in Him.
At the end of the day, I may have moved away from Him but He is always near and ready to catch me when I fall.
At the end of the day, I may stray but He has always been there waiting for me with open arms.
At the end of the day, I just need to be reminded of the happy things.
At the end of the day, we will all pass this stage and move on very well.
At the end of the day, I will follow after Him.
At the end of the day, I am still learning to let go.

Let go and let God.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna