Japan Hour

Monday Home-Cooked Lunch Menu Main Course Buckwheat Noodles, otherwise known as Cha Soba Side Dish Cheese Tofu Ingredients f...




Monday Home-Cooked Lunch Menu
Main Course Buckwheat Noodles, otherwise known as Cha Soba
Side Dish Cheese Tofu








Ingredients from Daiso.

Recently I've been looking into University courses to prepare for my next level of education.
I'm looking into Art, Design and Media (NTU).
They have a course that I'm particularly interested in - Photography and Digital Imaging.
Even after breaking down to what is in syllabus in the respective 4 years, I'm still in love with the course.
It's amazing that whatever I'm interested in, all my life, are given as core electives in this course.
Somehow, I'm already in the midst of preparing my portfolio even though A level results hasn't been released yet.

There are so many things on hands now that I've yet to complete though I ought to have done so.
I'm really inspired by so many things right now and I'd really love to learn things about Art.
From typefaces to fashion design to photography to handicrafts.
A plethora of things for me to look into and venture beyond.

I am excited.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna