DIY: Maple Leaves Print Tote Bag

I've always wanted to design my tote bag and so I finally embarked on my DIY plan. I got my plain tote from Muji and the leaves from...




I've always wanted to design my tote bag and so I finally embarked on my DIY plan.
I got my plain tote from Muji and the leaves from Korea.





Cut out your maple leave on the white paper but what you really need isn't the cut out maple leave but the excess white paper.



Glue the excess white paper onto a cardboard and cut out the maple leave shape, as shown in the picture below where the cardboard has been cut.



Align a few cardboards underneath the layer where you'd be painting so that it'll not stain the other side of the tote.
Note: the paint will stick onto the cardboard. Don't worry, just pull the cardboard out of the tote.



Now you're ready to start painting. I'm using acrylic paint because it dries pretty fast and it can be washed when your tote get dirty.
Note: Please hand wash it.




You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna