How I spent my 12.12.12

I guess most people would want to spend 12.12.12 with someone special but to me, I've decided to spend today moving in to my own roo...





I guess most people would want to spend 12.12.12 with someone special but to me, I've decided to spend today moving in to my own room, my little dream area. Spent the day moving my things from the study room to my bedroom and now my former bedroom is officially my room! I've always wanted to have a room to myself and now it's semi dream-come-true since I've yet to go on to the renovation part. Still, I'm glad enough that I was given a room to myself. I enjoy privacy a lot and given a room to myself allows me to maximise my privacy time to start dreaming about the world.

Anyways, I know that my blog is pretty much getting a tad too bored. I'm still in the midst of getting the hang of After-A-Level life. So if you've been wondering what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks, follow me on instagram @jacjacjacquelyn



I constantly update instagram since it's so handy.
True enough that it's my handy photo journal, especially on days when DSLR is too bulky for me.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna