Christmas is nearing!

Are you in Christmas mood already? I've been carrying Christmas mood ever since A levels ended and I'm lusting over glittery ...







Are you in Christmas mood already?
I've been carrying Christmas mood ever since A levels ended and I'm lusting over glittery stuffs but haven't gotten any that I fancy.
Sorry that I usually bombard this space with several posts within a day and then taking breaks for a few days.
I'm ashamed to announce that I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas which I thought I would never touch.
They have such captivating story lines and portrays idealistic life.
I prefer watching shows with happy endings and thus ignoring dramas that have people dying
at the end or what not that would leave me with 'scars'.

I've also been preparing for the upcoming Korea trip with my family (Maybe that's why I'm very into Korean dramas? Or Vice Versa?).
I got to make sure that I get to capture really beautiful sceneries especially using Polaroid.
I want this trip to be one that I get to record my daily events and to pin polaroids in my photo journal as I travel.

Alright, time to continue my drama.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna