Grey area

Taken in Taiwan last year There are times when you'll need someone for you to lean on when you're tired. There are times when y...



Taken in Taiwan last year

There are times when you'll need someone for you to lean on when you're tired.
There are times when you'll need someone for comfort when you're feeling vexed.
You need someone to carry you on his back when you're tired.
You need someone to assure you that you'll never be forgotten.
Even when the whole world forgets you, he will never.
Even when the whole world forsakes you, he will never.
When things aren't getting right, at least you know that he is there for me.

I don't know why but I feel like I'm facing things alone and I'm just not opening up.
Things will get better. I know it will.
Just got to stop brooding over things that are unworthy.

If only I knew how to differentiate between worthy and unworthy.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna