DIY: Reindeer

~ This is another Christmas inspired idea. I thought that it would really please me to have a reindeer in my room and since I can'...





~

This is another Christmas inspired idea.
I thought that it would really please me to have a reindeer in my room and since I can't get a figurine reindeer, I decided to make my own.
My reindeer is far from a figurine. It's absolutely flimsy.





Materials you'll need:

01 Felt material in Black (or any colour you like) from Daiso
02 White chalk/ Crayon
03 Scissors
04 Blue Tack

Now, you're all ready!

Step 1: Google a reindeer you like and you can start tracing it using the White chalk/ crayon.





Step 2: You can safely cut it out now!



I personally cut along the outer lining of the white tracing.
It's up to you to choose how you want to cut it.
I prefer the outer lining because if anything goes wrong, at least the lining is still there to guide me into saving my work.



Step 3: Get blue tack and stick the reindeer onto the wall.





Yes, it is that simple. In 3 simple steps and you're done!
It's really that easy. DIY for dummies actually.

Anyways, I got the cork board from Daiso a few years back and the thumbtacks were from Typo.
I'm really satisfied with my room right now. Beautifully made for myself.

You Might Also Like

2 letters

@jacquelynedna