Blow wind blow.

Dark clouds were concentrated at the side of the sky within my sight, beneath the white clouds, closer to the earth. The chilly weather i...



Dark clouds were concentrated at the side of the sky within my sight, beneath the white clouds, closer to the earth.
The chilly weather is coming even though there's no winter in Singapore.
Times like this makes me want to sit at my cozy corner and enjoy my time alone with the sound of raindrops hitting onto the windows.
Laid-back days are here and I'm more than glad that I get to enjoy doing whatever I've been wanting to do.
Everyday has been passing like it's Friday and thus Friday has not much significance to me.

Oh by the way, you can hit the play button at the top-right hand corner of my blog for some music.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna