Taco Thursday

Ever since exchange started, I've been cooking a lot. Groceries in Czech Republic are pretty cheap. In fact, it's cheaper than Si...



Ever since exchange started, I've been cooking a lot. Groceries in Czech Republic are pretty cheap. In fact, it's cheaper than Singapore. I have always enjoyed cooking back at home and now I get a rare opportunity to buy my own groceries for 5 months and cook for myself almost every meal. No doubts, there will be days when I am so lazy for anything and another day when I feel I can cook for a group of people. Recently, I've been taking too much carbs and therefore I have decided that I need some low-carbs recipes. Taco will be my first low-carb recipe on my blog.



~

Ingredients:

1 strip of Chicken breast
2 tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 tbsp of Honey
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Half of an Avocado, cubed
5 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
2 Lettuce leaves or any type of Veg you prefer
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Optional)
2 Taco Shells (Soft or Crispy shells work)

~

Step 1: Slice the Chicken breast into smaller strips
Step 2: Combine soy sauce, honey and garlic into a bowl
Step 3: Marinate the Chicken breast with the sauce for 20 minutes
Step 4: Heat up your pan and heat up the Taco shell (If you're using the soft one)
Step 5: Remove the Taco shell and pour a bit of oil onto the pan
Step 6: Fry the meat until cooked
Step 7: Heat the cubed avocado in the frying pan for around 2 minute.
Step 8: Assemble and enjoy!

~

Bon Apetit!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna