Animal Kingdom / River Safari

I finally made it to River Safari with Jayden a few months ago. It has been on my to-go list since I was in secondary school. Yeh, I know,...



I finally made it to River Safari with Jayden a few months ago. It has been on my to-go list since I was in secondary school. Yeh, I know, nothing very fancy but I always thought it would be great if I can visit the Zoo, River Safari or any other attractions in Singapore with my partner. After 2 years of togetherness, we finally made it there! Sometimes I wonder what took us so long to visit River Safari.











I love how monkeys can swing about easily as though they are weightless.




Just a note to you guys:
Don't waste your money going for River Safari Cruise. Not worth the extra money at all, even though it's only $5. However, it would be good to go for Amazon River Quest. We got a closer glimpse of the animals through Amazon River Quest Ride.






I've always loved Red Panda since the first day I saw them in Japan a couple of years ago. How can they have such well-spread fur color combination on them? They look extremely endearing to me. If only I could cuddle them or have them running around at home.



















We walked into Kai Kai and Jia Jia's area to find them sleeping. Okay, well, Jia Jia was hiding actually. Jia Jia is shy in nature. She sat in a corner as though hoping she would turn invisible immediately. How adorable! Kai Kai slept as though no one's watching. And when he woke up, we were not expecting him to rub his butt against the tree and fall asleep again. Pandas, why are you guys so adorable?





What's River Safari or Zoo trip without holding this?







The Sea Otters were amazingly graceful (in water). They glide through the water, spinning around effortlessly with their seam line body. They look extremely huggable to me. What attracts me most is how they don't seem to be bothered by anyone looking at them and are able to play around with their fellow mates. I can stand in the blue tunnel and admire them the whole day.




-

I can't wait to visit the Zoo with Jayden!
Maybe I should plan one soon.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna