Fourth Birthday

My beloved bunny turned 4 on 5th of May this year. This was his last birthday. I miss how he allows me to hug him. Most bunni...
















My beloved bunny turned 4 on 5th of May this year. This was his last birthday. I miss how he allows me to hug him. Most bunnies don't like to be hugged but Eden loves cuddles. He feels safe when I hug him. It wasn't easy to place his body into a box and finally send it to the crematorium. I felt I have lost him forever but at the same time, I feel I have gained him forever.

He will forever and always be in my heart. Everywhere I go, I feel as though he's with me, finally. I'll still meet him in heaven when I return to my heavenly home. As of now, he's extremely happy up there, enjoying with other bunnies, with abundance of strawberries and great big field to binky on. Jesus is ever present because before Eden's spirit departed, he was in my arms and I get to pray for him. God wanted to make sure I know that he's in safe arms. My beloved baby boy, enjoy your new body and new company.

I love you, forever.
*squeeze huggggg*

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna