Gratitude

God-given friends are truly amazing. God has really made use of them to bless me. Everything that I once yearned for, now that I've l...



God-given friends are truly amazing. God has really made use of them to bless me.
Everything that I once yearned for, now that I've let go(d), He is indeed faithful in making me a joyous girl.
I'm beyond blessed because of the friends I have around me every single day.
My day always starts off with two wonderful bus mates.
Throughout the day I'll have friends around to make my it a better one.
He has gone before me and had promised that my days ahead are good.
I'm just awed by His love to make me feel so loved by placing all these friends around me.
Thank You Daddy God for showering me with Your love daily.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna