In this season

Bangkok, The Commons, 2017 Ignite entrepreneurial spirit in me again. Cause my spirit to stir for Your kingdom's cause. Drop fres...



Bangkok, The Commons, 2017

Ignite entrepreneurial spirit in me again.
Cause my spirit to stir for Your kingdom's cause.
Drop fresh ideas in me to get it started all over again.
Add unto me resilience and grit.
What I lack, You will surely give.

Grow me to become the woman You made me to be.
Cause me to lean in to You and Your word.
Reveal Your heart to me and make mine likes Yours.

Teach me, I will follow You.
Help me channel my inner hustle to creative passions.
The little I have, I give them to You for You will surely multiply.
Open up my eyes to bigger revelations of Your works and Your love.
Direct my desire to create.
Build courage in me to pursue what I have to pursue.
Show me what it means to live an abundant life that is out of myself.
Give me clarity.

While all these are happening, Jesus, help me see who You say I am.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna