FRIENDS

Photos taken using Samsung Galaxy Note II To people who do not know me personally, they will find me loud, expressive, friendly and f...





Photos taken using Samsung Galaxy Note II

To people who do not know me personally, they will find me loud, expressive, friendly and fun-loving. I have always been blessed with friends who have qualities that I don't have - caring, helpful, patient and willing. I often wonder why I have friends who comes to me so willingly to care for me whenever they know that things were pretty rough for me. I often wonder why I have friends who have so much patience to help me with my homework or whichever aspect of my life. All these, I attribute to God's blessings for me. I'm not good with showing concern. There were many times I tried to show concern  but it all seem to go the wrong way. The gray area between showing and concern and being nosy depends on individual. I guess I've been falling into the gray area a lot. I'm also not good with sustaining a friendship. I cannot bring myself to send messages to friends saying, 'Hi, how are you? I've been missing you.' or 'Hello! How have you been doing?'. I'm not a conversation starter. We may not have held a conversation for a few weeks or months but that does not mean I do not want this friendship. I just don't really know how to sustain it the proper way. I am so thankful for friends who would pop a conversation with me every now and then and I feel bad that I've not been reciprocating. If I ever drop a text first, it would mean that I've considered for quite some time before sending that text. I don't even know where the the considerations came from.

Just want to let you all know that even if I've not initiated a chat with you, you all have been on crossing my mind, my friends.
Sorry that I've not been a great friend and thank you for being a great friend of mine.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna