Planting good thoughts

This is the exact moment when this book will help me forget all the unhappy things. Or rather, it will remind me more of the happy things...



This is the exact moment when this book will help me forget all the unhappy things.
Or rather, it will remind me more of the happy things than the unhappy ones.

There can be 100 incidents that made us happy for today.
Then, just one unpleasant incident, it's like you've never been happy before.
I'm learning to look away from the unpleasant things, choosing to focus on the 100 joyous incidents.
It's pretty tough. It is especially so when I start seeping into the mood of being so overwhelmed by my thoughts.
Worrying that nothing will happen, worrying that something I don't wish to see, will happen.
Worrying that my heart will start sinking like how it did a year ago.
Worrying that I will have to experience the emotions all over again.
Thoughts that were never once rational keeps popping up in my brain.

Been through this umpteen times, I thought I could handle better.
I guess it takes much more time for me to learn to handle my emotions.
I don't want to make things tough for anyone, including myself.
Tried to keep my thinking rational, keep calm and tried to be who I was before the incident.
I'm learning to control the impulsive emotion of mine that would go against all odds to find the truth.

There's still 50% possibility that things will turn better.
There's still 50% possibility that things will turn better.
There's still 50% possibility that things will turn better.
There's still 50% possibility that things will turn better.
There's still 50% possibility that things will turn better.............

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna