Breakfast is served!

Honey Baked Ham Croissant Sandwich. I really enjoy making breakfast for my family during weekends. I've been browsing through ...








Honey Baked Ham Croissant Sandwich.

I really enjoy making breakfast for my family during weekends.
I've been browsing through a lot of breakfast ideas on the Internet and I got very inspired to whip up a sumptuous breakfast for the family.

Confession: I have a secret fetish for bread.
I can survive on bread for the whole day and I can never get bored of them.
I'm pretty particular about the texture and taste of a bread.
Delifrance serves the best croissant and of course I would get croissants from them.

I remember the first time I tasted rocket leaves, I repelled against the taste.
Then the subsequent time I tasted rocket leaves in sandwiches that I ordered in cafes, I grew to like it.
Now I would even crave for rocket leaves in my sandwiches.
Thus, rocket leaves is a must in my sandwich.

*Nutritional facts about Rocket leaves: Rocket is rich in calcium, which is fairly rare. It also contains iron and vitamin C.

Try rocket leaves the next time you make sandwich!
Blessed week ahead readers x

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna