Whole new level of being sick

Potato chips pouch I've been feeling discomfort in my stomach since Monday and Friday was the day it escalated. It felt so awful ye...




Potato chips pouch

I've been feeling discomfort in my stomach since Monday and Friday was the day it escalated. It felt so awful yesterday that I had to walk at a pretty slow pace to minimise the discomfort. My colleague offered me a car ride to the clinic I was going by her dad and they sent me to Jurong East from my work place (which is at Braddell) before they go to Choa Chu Kang. Really felt bad for troubling them because of the traffic jam they had to go through before reaching Jurong East. Still, I was very thankful for the car ride because I wouldn't need to stand too long in the train or to walk a really long distance from the MRT station given the condition of my stomach.

Number 1095 came quite long even though I was only 4 people away from visiting the doctor. Bloated stomach hurts so badly because I could really feel the air activity within my stomach and intestines. While I was making my payment at the counter, this is when I felt like the world was caving down on me. My hearing started to fade away and the ringing in my ears got louder. My eyesight got dimmer and went swirly. I couldn't even stand upright. Unknowingly, I moved back a few steps uncontrollably before I realise I was actually collapsing. My palms were giving out cold sweat and I was grasping onto the table that has minimum friction.

My first instinct was to call my mum to get her to come to the clinic since she was having dinner at the coffeeshop next to the clinic.
I got the receptionist to get me to a chair. I couldn't walk straight and was trying to find my balance.
Now I know how a person who's about to faint, feels exactly.
Went back to consult the doctor  again and she told me that it was the gastric problem that caused me to faint.
My blood pressure was really low. Then, I stood up and the process of collapsing started all over again.

When I got back home, in the lift, yet another time that I was about to faint.
My legs gave way and I couldn't be bothered where I was, so I knelt down in front of my house.
What an unsightly sight but I don't think anyone would bother how they look like when they are about to faint.
I mean, I really couldn't move my legs even when my parents tried to get me up and move me into the house.
It was that bad, which wasn't what I expected it to be.

Three times of wanting to collapse within an hour. This is definitely a whole new level of feeling unwell.
It was so awful beyond description. I am so glad that it has all ended.
I feel so much better now except that the bloated stomach is still bloated and hurting.

Thank God that it's all over.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna