What I've been up to

My favourite Coloured Danish Sticks from Bread Talk. Apparently, it's only available at Junction 8. On average, I have 2 cups of ...



My favourite Coloured Danish Sticks from Bread Talk.
Apparently, it's only available at Junction 8.



On average, I have 2 cups of Tutti Frutti per week.
It's so addictive, especially the almond flakes.



This is my ice-cream creation.
I woke up one morning and I pictured this in my mind.
I guess it only reflects how much I like desserts.



Red Velvet Cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes.
I usually eat the cupcake with half the cream cheese frosting.



I find this tumbler really pretty so I thought it's also time I get myself one.



Eden sniffing around the house.
I love this picture so much.



I've been really busy trying to brainstorm on ideas for my portfolio.
This portfolio definitely hasn't been an easy task. Nevertheless, I know He's there helping me with ideas.
Over the two weeks, I've went for NTU and NUS open house.
NUS open house was pretty much a let down. I practically went there, sat in Starbucks and started to draw.
It does feel like it's A levels all over again since I've been studying in Utown's Starbucks.

For the past two weeks, I've been sleeping at 2am.
I would be seated at the dining table while my Sister will be at the living room and we would both watch dramas together.
The dramas after midnight are so much better than those in the evening.

On one of the weekends, my family, with the two bunnies, would head to a park to give the bunnies a bigger place to play and hop around.
Eden hopped so fast that I felt like I was the one being leashed.
I still enjoy the process of chasing after him with the leash because it shows that Eden is having fun!
He's no longer the bunny that gets locked up in the cage for many months and has only played indoors.
He loves the grass. He loves it more than he loves me. Owells.

I'll update soon when I have got the time.
Meanwhile, stay tune to my instagram @jacjacjacquelyn.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna