Carpenter and Cook / Sandwiches

~ The Queen of Hearts’ Tarts - Lemon Cream It's pretty sour but it's still delicious. I love how the lemon cream and c...








~



The Queen of Hearts’ Tarts - Lemon Cream

It's pretty sour but it's still delicious.
I love how the lemon cream and crust blends so well together.





The Picnic Sandwich

This sandwich has mildly toasted fluffy bread that gives light crisps to every bite you take.
There's garlic spread on the bread which makes the sandwich soooooo delicious
I would say that this is a unique type of sandwich because the sandwiches that I've tried in different cafes have never once had garlic spread on.
So, if you're a fan of garlic bread, this sandwich would be a perfect for you.
You cannot miss this sandwich!



Tomato and Mushroom Quiche








This is my second trip to Carpenter and Cook.
Read my first trip here.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna