Jam-packed week

The busiest week past by quickly. Monday : Office overload. My partner and I were shifted to the Cafeteria, which was an awkward place...





The busiest week past by quickly.

Monday: Office overload. My partner and I were shifted to the Cafeteria, which was an awkward place to work.
Crazy week started on Tuesday and lasted until Sunday and that's practically 6 days of my week.
Tuesday: Cafe hunt with Kristine after work @ Holland Village - Breko Cafe + Mu Palour
Wednesday: Ladies night @ Zirca
Thursday + Friday + Saturday: Working for Chingay, at night, taking videos for Judging Panel.
Sunday: Class Outing with S24 Girls to ECP.

Throughout the week I've experienced working in my office's cafeteria, having a bus ride as long as 40 min just to snap pictures of commercial buildings for less than 5 min, walking like a zombie because clubbing the night before was never a good idea, wearing transparent boots to work and having Caucasians attempting to snap pictures of it in the train but failed badly because he had the flash on, a good meal at Breko Cafe and chatting till 10pm at Mu Palour without parents trying to get me home by 10pm, chanced upon Dawn Yang at Holland Village, caught my very first Chingay performance at F1 Pit two times - Preview and Actual, seeing Mr Lee Hsien Loong and Mr Tony Tan in real life and seeing Mr Yam Ah Mee upclose, standing right in front of Guo Liang, Gurmit Singh and Lin Youyi to broadcast Chingay 2013 to fellow Singaporeans - I fell in love with Lin Youyi, Joanna went for Chingay and she stood up at her seat to do a mega huge heart-shape for me while I tried to return her one, right on the road of the pit where everyone was watching and having a work buddy with me as I walk from one sector of Chingay seats to another to take videos on the actual day. Working alone isn't as enjoyable when you have a working partner assigned to you.

I've 3 unposted posts on hands. Will post them as soon as I can!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna