Home library

My new found place to idle around: Library. I changed out of my clothes, sat on my bed, turned my bag upside down an...























My new found place to idle around: Library.

I changed out of my clothes, sat on my bed, turned my bag upside down and the books fell onto the bed with my keys and earpiece, looked out of the windows, turned on YouTube's music playlist on my iPad and I'm all ready to enjoy my reads. It's always good to be able to spend quiet time alone with our favourite things going on at the background.

I personally prefer sunlight and Korean Ballad songs to be played. The reason why I like Korean Ballad song is because I don't understand their language and this would mean that whatever I'm listening to will not register into my mind and interfere with what I'm reading.

Huge sigh: My MacBook is down. 
Huge relieve: You can still view pictures that I take daily on Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna