2 0 1 8

Listening to Closer by Amanda Cook Sitting on a couch, the cool and light breeze comes creeping through my hair. Finally, my soul has q...



Listening to Closer by Amanda Cook

Sitting on a couch, the cool and light breeze comes creeping through my hair.
Finally, my soul has quieten down.

Woke up today, boiled some potatoes and chopped some portobello mushrooms. Attempted on some flatlays. Style, style, style, edit, edit, edit. Didn't quite get what I want. Re-style. Re-shoot. Re-edit. And then I asked myself, why am I repeating my routines in flatlays? Maybe, it's time I start expecting more from myself in this area.



Today's brunch — Mashed potatos with sauteed portobello mushroom

Life in essence, is a pursuit of exceeding my current standard (of course, using His Grace). Most of the days, I find myself slacking. Some days, I picked up the momentum and challenged myself to be better.





All along, I thought I am already a better version of myself yesterday or maybe yester-month. Today, God told me, "Why not challenge yourself to have the spirit of excellence in everything you do? Take my Grace and go for it. You will never find yourself falling short of the grace and strength to do what I have planned for you to do."



And so, I went ahead (or about to be going ahead with it).
2018 shall be a year of understanding myself more and knowing how He can help me around with it to create a new me.
Ignite a new idea within me and change what should not remain.

x

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna