C O N G R A D S

I always thought to myself, why is there a need to go through education? Why do I have to go through such a tough road? Having to endure ...




I always thought to myself, why is there a need to go through education? Why do I have to go through such a tough road? Having to endure the days of quizzes, juggling with assignments, expectations, late night studying, weekends back-to-school study sessions and especially when I just cannot seem to understand the crazy theories no matter how I try to understand. Yet halfway through university, I realise that it truly isn't about the As or Bs I can get. It is a journey of discovering my learning attitude and a journey of trusting God with no reservations.




If my parents, particularly my Dad, chose to not push me to JC, I would not have become who I am today. Whether I am better than before, that's subjective. At least, to me, I am a better version of who I were in my teenage years. Throughout my childhood, I remember vividly that my dad always pushed for me to have critical thinking and I will have book after book of critical thinking workbooks, of which I never made it beyond the first page. However, thanks to GP in JC, I have finally developed critical thinking at the age of 17. 







Throughout my JC days, I cried umpteen times, crumbling at the fact that I am not doing well at all and have no more strength to carry on JC life. Literally, I was living from day to day and dreading school. I also struggled with all the insecurities and doubts about myself and had so much shaking happening in the 2 years of JC. It was so much to take but deep inside, Jesus was indeed holding me  tightly and closer than I ever know. He is so faithful. I have never encountered anyone more faithful than Jesus. My heart was crying out for Him to take the little knowledge I have and multiply it because in and out of myself, I just cannot do anything to it. He is the reason I made it to NTU. With my results, I really would not have went to any good institutes but God made a way for me.














In the 4 years of University, I grew closer to Jesus. Jesus never gave up on me and never despised the little knowledge I have. He took it and grew it. He knows what's the best for me and I just grew in His love, strength, favour and grace. Everyday, I declared that His wisdom shall be the One that guides me through Uni. 













The area where I least expect restoration was the area He restored me the most - Jayden. Jesus has truly placed this amazing man in my life to bless me emotionally and intellectually (can't find a better way to present this hahaha). Just when I thought I can be single forever and do without a man, God sent him to me. And God pursued and build him with His grace and love. I truly don't deserve any of these but Jesus gave them all to me, simply because He is good and wants to love lavishly on me.

Humbled am I, for Him to die on the cross, for me the undeserving one.
A great reminder also to myself - What else can Jesus not give me if He has already laid down His life for me.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna