Unicorn Cake

The recent craze about unicorn cake made me want to buy one for my birthday but Jayden decided that he wants to c...


























The recent craze about unicorn cake made me want to buy one for my birthday but Jayden decided that he wants to create it from scratch. Instead of waiting till my birthday, I decided we should do it on Valentine's. And so we got creating. He was in charge of the baking while I was in charge of the icing and decorating. Not the most perfect cake but it was the best I have ever made and it was also our first cake together.

I am eternally thankful for you, Jayden. For teaching me patience and conscientiousness, which baking requires a lot of these. We are like two opposites of puzzle pieces but fit so well together.

Love you
x

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna