Their smile, their laughter

Another overdue post that should have been up in 2015. This was on labour day when the railway station was open...






























Another overdue post that should have been up in 2015. This was on labour day when the railway station was open to the public. My parents asked me along and we definitely enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. This was also one of the few times I entrusted my DSLR to my mum (hahahaha). As I was editing these photos in Czech Republic, I really do miss them. I laugh so much at the photos because I cannot believe how adorable my mum was and how happy my dad was in these pictures. Another two more months before my family join me in Europe and another two more months before I can reunite with my DSLR. 

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna