Basics of Outrageous Milkshake

I'm sure by now most of us have seen the outrageous milkshakes available all over the world and even in Singapore! They come in ultra...



I'm sure by now most of us have seen the outrageous milkshakes available all over the world and even in Singapore! They come in ultra crazy sizes and looks. They have chocolate over chocolate over chocolate covered with salted pretzel biscuits, marshmallows and lots of weird candies then topped off with caramel drizzle. You name it, they have it. Well, I have always been a fan of creating my food instead of queuing or buying and I even have a tag for myself on Instagram called #jacqcreates. Actually, my version of drink is not outrageous at all. I am limited by the resources I have in Czech Republic so I cannot make it as fanciful as I wanted it to be. But, it's close enough.





Ingredients:
2 tbsp of Nutella
1 scoop of Ice Cream of your choice
1.5 cups of milk (or enough amount to fill your cup)
Choice of toppings
Clear cup/jar


Instructions:
Step 1: Use the back of the spoon to scoop the Nutella out and stick it to the inner surface of your cup and the outer brim.
Step 2: Scoop 1 big scoop of Ice Cream into the cup
Step 3: Pour your milk until the Ice Cream reaches the top
Step 4: Start decorating away!



Alternatively, you can blend ice cream with milk and fresh bananas. There are just too many ways to make the milkshake. Let your creativity take over! Do tag me on Instagram (@jacquelynedna) if you're trying this out. Really would love to see your creation.




You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna