Dermagold Miracle C+ Serum

Sponsored Dermagold has been really generous and kind to sponsor me with their award-winning product along with other great products th...

Sponsored



Dermagold has been really generous and kind to sponsor me with their award-winning product along with other great products that helped tackle my skin problem. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't help when it's oily and dehydrated. Dermagold's products helped my skin condition a lot over just a month. In this post, I will talk solely about Miracle C+.




Dermagold's Miracle C+ has bagged SimplyHer Smart Shopper Great Skins Awards 2015 and no wonder it did. My skin used to be dull and dark spots were quite intense. It was not until Dermagold kindly offered to sponsor me with their products that my skin condition started getting better. Merely a month of application, the spots lightened a lot and my skin feels hydrated throughout the day.



Product made in USA

Miracle C+ carries a whopping 18% Vitamin C Ester, unlike other over-the-store products that usually carries 3% to 5% only. Vitamin C Ester is a form of Vitamin C but the skin absorbs it better than standard Vitamin C, with up to 8 times the antioxidant, brightening and anti-ageing properties. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid that helps soften and moisturise skin, boost, protect and restore skin. Miracle C+ has anti-oxidant, anti-age, anti-pigment, anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle properties. Most importantly, it balances the oil level on our skin.





This serum has the consistency of water. Not too dense and does not have a sticky effect on the skin after application. It's a water-base product and thus it is very suitable for oily skin. I apply this serum right after cleansing and toning every morning and night. I do 2 pumps across my face. Apply it gently against your skin if you have irritable skin like mine. We want to prevent our skin from getting irritated due to friction, which may cause more outbreak! I love the sweet scent this product has and really brightens up my day whenever I use it. It's light on the skin and serves it's purpose in oil-control and acne-control. This serum is not limited to your face only. It can be applied on neck and decollete as well. What a great product!



By flashing this blog post, you will get to enjoy the special deals (valid till 30th Oct 2015):
- Purchase award-winning Miracle C+ at $69 and receive sunblock for free (worth $39)
- Purchase a minimum of 5 products to receive 10% off!

~

Wait no more!



Website: www.dermagold.sg | www.dermagoldmen.com
Facebok: www.facebook.com/Dermagold | www.facebook.com/dermagoldmen
Instagram: @dermagold_sg

~

Keep your eyes peeled for the next post featuring two other awesome products from Dermagold!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna