Open doors

I've been doing homework diligently. It's the type of 'diligent' that I've never tried before in my life. It took so ...



I've been doing homework diligently. It's the type of 'diligent' that I've never tried before in my life.
It took so much energy from my body. Daily, I've been keeping up with the huge amount of workload.
Worked so much that I think my body can't really take it.
Seems like it's time to adjust my body to fit into this tight schedule.
It's been a constant challenge for me, to fight my thoughts to persuade myself to complete my work.
Definitely glad that I have Jesus who is willing to help me through all these crap.

I miss the breeze that comes right into my house when I open the windows in the afternoon.
I miss seeing the sunlight that lights up my house. I miss seeing sunshine at home.
I miss being alone at home. It's like, I'm back to my secondary school days at home.

At least, I have those memories and they will return to me as soon as A level ends.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna