Something's brewing.

I initially wanted to make baked potato but it was a futile plan because I don't know how to operate the microwave oven yet. So...









I initially wanted to make baked potato but it was a futile plan because I don't know how to operate the microwave oven yet.
So I decided to make mash potato instead. It turned out really well.
The only thing that was missing was a good sauce.
So I thought I can replace sauce with ham bits.

Recipe:
1 Potato
1 tbl spoon of unsalted butter
1/4 cup of milk

1. Peel the potato and wash it properly.
2. Cut it into quater. (If your potato is relatively big, you can consider cutting it into smaller pieces for easier cooking)
Place the potatoes into a pan and fill it with water till it covers the potatoes.
3. Boil the water for approximately 15min or till the potatoes are cooked.
(The fork can poke through the potatoes easily when it's cooked)
4. Place the potatoes in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter into it and start mashing with the fork.
5. Add the milk in bit by bit.
You can choose to add less than 1/4 or more than that depending on how you want your mash potatoes to be done.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna