Quality time

Pan-fried spanner fillet. I love the sauce of the fillet. It blends perfectly with the fish. What I love most about this d...

















Pan-fried spanner fillet.
I love the sauce of the fillet. It blends perfectly with the fish.
What I love most about this dish is the baked potato with sour cream.
Cannot get enough of the baked potato.



Calamari rings.
This got Mum and me drooling.
They have homemade tartar sauce that spells perfection, at least to me.
I just can't get enough of the sauce especially when I dip those freshly fried calamari rings into the sauce lavishly.




After having our lunch, we went for shopping trip around Harbourfront and Mum got herself a lot of clothes.
Mum got me a midi skirt in navy. I love that skirt.
Hope that I will get a chance to wear it out soon and to do a proper sharing of the skirt in this space.























I cannot stress enough how much I love all these tarts and pastries.
I love fruit tarts. They look so perfect and I immediately know that they will be perfect in my mouth.
The taste of perfection, of freshness, of sweetness and of pure bliss.
I love the sweetness and freshness of the fruits. I love how the crust adds on to the perfection of the cake.
Custard beneath the fruit layers would be a bonus and I had that bonus today.
Genuinely beyond bliss :>





A day out with Mum for food, shopping and more shopping. It's the best day that I've ever had with Mum alone because whenever we're both out together, we would end up quarrelling. Not that we dislike each other but we have similar character that causes all the clashes. Jesus really took centre place and shall continue to take centre place. Thank You Jesus for the wonderful day spent with Mum. I'm glad that the past few months of shaking has made me stronger. Abba Daddy has indeed moulded me to be a stronger person, to be one who knows how to appreciate kinship more and to be one that knows how to prioritise family time over friends. Months of shaking really got me shaken but that made me grow closer towards Abba Daddy too. A whole new level of appreciation of His love for me.

Unmerited, unearned, undeserved free favours surrounding me.

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna