Pique Nique

P.S/ the cup's design is indeed this way. Unique. Great company @ Pique Nique with three other beautiful ladies just...





P.S/ the cup's design is indeed this way. Unique.















Great company @ Pique Nique with three other beautiful ladies just two weeks ago.
I love the food and the company. Had so much fun chatting.

Yihan and Clarice had been in the same kindergarten as me, except that Clarice was in the same class as me.
We got enrolled into the same primary school but of different classes for 6 years.
The amazing thing is we went to the same secondary school, and got into the same class for 4 years. Now, we're all in the same college.
That's altogether a total of fifteen years that we're together.
As for Kristine, she's been in the same class as Yihan, Clarice and I for four years in sec sch. Add additional two years with me in JC.
That's 6 years we've all been together.



Left: Yihan. Right: Kristine.







Right: Clarice.

































It's just amazing how we've been placed to be together for so many years.
We got close and broke off and got close and the cycle kind of continues.
I thank God for restoring friendships that I thought I'd never get back.



Cheers to this long friendship and may it last and continue to grow even after college years!

You Might Also Like

0 letters

@jacquelynedna